Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So called Kam wali bai , my first so called girlfriend


 While my first flight from Newdelhi to Mumbai I saw a beautiful girl coming in front of me to offer tea components and I had always been habituated to Indian version of tea that is strong tea , so I always prefer two tea bags. I asked that pretty girl for another tea bag and she was ready with her excuse that she could offer only one tea bag , although I am not habituated of getting irritated on these issues but in the manner she say said I fealt she is showing offff and then my extreme reaction was to make her realise her duty which was “customer satisfaction and for that only customer pays” I asked for price of tea which she boastfully said Rs50 , I asked for another tea prepration kit which had sugar bag , tea bag & stirrer as previous one. I took out another Rs50 note , handed over to her and asked for kit which she handed to me gracefully and happily , I took out tea bag from that packet ,handed over rest to her and while dipping two teabags into my cup I said “ Keep rest in your home kitchen and consider it as a gift from a fellow traveller”  She got ashamed and tried to return my Rs50 and that Rashmi  Sharma became my girlfriend for next three years hahaha. I had a “kam wali baaai” as my girl friend. No offence to for her its just a joke Rashmi. We departed with mutual understanding and I am sorry for you as you left your job due to my thoughts and tried to persue Engineering as your career which was never your cup of tea or at least a tea bag for your cup. You were good in fulfilling basic necessity of richs although your dad is one of those richs who donot like getting served from you at your house but he had no choice while he was in the flight which by chance being served by you. But any way i would like to thank god that since then he got proper thought for every human being.
Although she was first girl in my life since Sonia pandey had gone (I was a kid when Sonia pandey was in my life, its only now that I realised that there was a female partner in my life whose company I use to enjoy apart from my family members) Any way probably I am deviating from topic whic I am meant to discuss here and that is what I believe “No work is small its only exchange value which makes it small or big.

No comments:

Post a Comment