Nothing is right nothing is wrong , its only the way we see
the things and its just the exchange value which makes us see.
I donot know when it all started but what I feel is that now
people donot understand me , I donot understand it why , either they donot want
to understand or they donot see what I want them to see.
Any way why some one will see “what I want them to see , Any way it all started with cleaning of loo, I
donot know who designated this work to certain type of people which were latter
type cast or given a designation in different societies. Here I want to keep
two understanding of mine but I donot understand how to some them up or co
relate them.
1.
Nothing is right Nothing is wrong its only the
way we see things
2.
Nothing is small or big or low profile or high
profile its just the exchange value
Let us start with second one here “No work is small or great
its just what we get in lieu of it as exchange value.
We call him a chottu or a peopn in our daily life and
he/she is probably must important
person of a family or an office , but his/her importance is seldom ignored ,
although some where at our back of mind his/her importance lies which we
appreciate some times while watching movies. He is one who offers water to our
guest at our home so that we may get enough time to talk to them. He/she is
some one who gets up early in the morning so that we may get proper nap .
He/she is the one who cooks our food so that we may reach office with full
appetite and focus on our work .
When all of above is done by our parents we
consider it as love and affection but in case of him/her we exchange his/her
services with cash without any proper regard for them ,its not that our parents have no expectations from
us , although they donot do it for cash but in lieu of it they want more from
us and what they do is like an investment for them , for there pride and their
social value as they have to answer society and secure there old age. Get up and grow. Live and others live
No comments:
Post a Comment